13 August, 2013

Introduction


I know what this blog sounds like. It sounds like a blog about farts. My girlfriend claims that the flatus produced by my bowels is some of the most rancid she's ever smelled. It's safe to say I that is one part of my life I've mastered.

This blog is here so I can vent about being an ICU nurse. I'm not really the politically correct type, so you'll find some pretty blunt and uncensored "confessions of an ICU nurse" type things on here. Like how if I'm gassy at work, I go into my demented C.Diff positive patient's room to crop dust.

It's also here because I'm trying to become a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist, or CRNA to those unfamiliar. This blog is to help me keep track of what I've actually done and my progress.

If you're reading this, you're probably a nurse or looking towards becoming CRNA too. Hopefully you can give or get a little insight along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment